Date Posted09 February, 2021
This ones for an aspiring principal Java with only a few years experience, looking for a place to plant their feet, and start learning from senior dev’s and making your way to senior and beyond.
This company are a huge financial services firm who work with trading platforms within the energy and commodities sectors. It is definitely a role for someone that has a keen interest in the financial systems, how the work, how the move and how they are put to together.
What you need:
- A willingness to learn
- Strong Java background (2-3 years industry experience)
- Understanding of other OO programming languages
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Ready to get stuck in
What you get:
- A cracking company to work for
- Job security like no other
- A cracking package
- The environment to learn and grow
- The opportunity to work with some of the best
If this sounds like you and your sort of role, give me a call straight away, only one position at this level available.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job