Salary£40000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted17 December, 2020
E-Sports, Financial Trading, Life Saving Insurance. Does your current company work on such a varied range of projects?
Probably not. My client run the game from Finance to E-Sports to some things top secret. The one thing I can tell you is that you’ll never be bored, no day will be the same
They understand that careers can be fluid, and where you start it isn’t necessarily where you’ll end up. With them you’ll work with other teams, jump in on other projects and have to ability to explore other areas of interest
This isn’t an autocratic company. You will have constant correspondence with the entire business, from your local Site Lead to the numerous CEO’s. It’s a place where communication is open, collaboration is key and new possibilities are always right in front of you.
- Write code that will help evolve and shape the architecture and frameworks
- Develop and maintain clean and consistent APIs
- Work within micro-services, managed by Kubernetes
- Be a pioneer. As one of the first members, you’ll help to grow the company and make your mark
- Previous experience in either Java OR Go
- Experience of working in a multi-person dev team
- Demonstrated skills in software design
Genuinely the most interesting company that I’ve recruited for to date. You’ll know what I mean when you get speaking to them
- Tech first mindset- Their success is from their ability to use the latest technologies
- 25 days holidays + 10 stats
- 7% matched pension/Private health insurance
- Move within teams. Grow your career the way you want
- Much more
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job