Java Tech Lead – AI (WFH or Office)
Date Posted04 December, 2020
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for a technically strong Java Dev to step up into a leadership role with a well established tech giant. This business is recognised for strong modern leadership, a total quality focus in delivery, regular awards for people development, inclusion and fundraising. Culture is king within this firm.
We now have an opening for a Java technical lead to join the AI centre of excellence. You will be leading a team within this Fortune 500 company, that have not stopped during this pandemic.
Offering a top salary, bonus structure, shares, sign-on bonus, annual salary reviews and much more.
What you need:
- A strong engineering background
- 5+ years of Java as one of their core languages
- experience with Java, C#, Python or any other OO language
- Experience of developing and implementing systems at scale
- Experience in software design/code reviews
- Experiencing with coaching and mentoring
- Experience with Spring
- experience using Git Hub and Jenkins
- experience with Relational and Non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with AI frameworks
- Experience with Kafka
This is a great opportunity to join a great company, with the option to join either their Belfast or Derry/Londonderry site, work within their AI centre of Excellence, coach and mentor more junior developers, and get the chance to turn out some cracking products.
Talk to our team and you will want to be considered for this career-defining opportunity.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job