Java technical Lead
Date Posted04 December, 2020
An opportunity has come up to work for a global powerhouse with in the insurance industry. They have an opening for a Java technical lead to join their AI centre of excellence. You will be leading a team with in this Fortune 500 company, that have not stopped and have only got busier through everything.
They are offering a top salary, bonus structure, shares, sign on bonus, annual salary reviews and more.
What you need:
- A strong engineering background
- 5+ years of Java as one of their core languages
- experience with Java, C#, Python or any other OO language
- Experience of developing and implementing systems at scale
- Experience in software design/code reviews
- Experiencing with coaching and mentoring
- Experience with Spring
- experience using Git Hub and Jenkins
- experience with Relational and Non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with AI frame works
- Experience with Kafka
This is a great opportunity to join a great company, with the option to join either their Belfast or Derry/Londonderry site, work within their AI centre of Excellence, coach and mentor more junior developers, and get the chance to turn out some cracking products.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job