KYC/ AML Associate
Salary£1000.00 - £1000.00
Date Posted09 February, 2021
KYC/ AML Associate
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a number of KYC/ AML Associates for their Belfast office. You will be working with a large company who recorded month on month growth last year and look to continue this success into 2021.
- All client lifecycle events including initial client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening.
- Central administration for all brokerage negotiations undertaken by businesses.
- Central administration for all client documentation contracts (give-up agreements) between clients and third parties.
- Client Data management, ensuring the maintenance and integrity of Client hierarchy structures.
- Operational Data management both within core Operations data and ancillary front-end systems
- Brokerage Data management within the relevant systems
- Regulatory Reporting oversight and exception management for the group (MiFID II, REMIT and EMIR reporting)
- The design, implementation and training of reconciliations and MI/KPIs to support our business and evidence controls.
- The effective and efficient management of trade investigations raised by clients to ensure that Accounts Receivable can facilitate the timely receipt of payment of client invoices.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- Experience of effectively working within a KYC/AML team
Salary / Benefits:
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Health Cover, Company Pension, work from home, discretionary bonus
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job