Date Posted25 August, 2020
KYC Analyst – Best Opportunity Currently on the market
Abacus Careers are exclusively recruiting a KYC Analyst for a new FinTech firm to Belfast. This role will be their first external hire so future career progression is practically guaranteed. That isn’t even the most exciting aspect of this role; you will be working very closely with the CRO and DMLRO and the learning every day to become a thought leader in this space. You will be working with a wide range of clients in a wide range of jurisdictions and provide compliance support to a global business. Belfast will become the global compliance hub for this firm and you could be their first hire. If you genuinely want to build a career in FinTech and FinCrime then this is the role. I can assure you, you won’t look back!
This role is unique for some many reasons but one is the types of corporate clients you will be dealing with. You will be responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures. The team member will also be required to review transactions to detect and report any suspicious activity. The role will also grow into much more and that to be dictated by you and your success in the role.
Why this role (too many to list):
- One of the UK’s fastest growing Fintech firms
- Completely unique opportunity
- Build extensive knowledge where you will not receive anywhere else
- Support with professional qualifications e.g. ICA, ACAM etc
- Career progression
- Well rewarded with unlimited room for growth
- Interesting and challenging work – just not part of a cog
- You must love Financial Crime and/or FinTech – not interested in 9:00 to 5:00ers
- Ability to hit the ground running with KYC and AML
- Multijurisdictional experience
- Experience in a challenger bank and/or fintech
- Compliance qualification
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job