Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 01/09/2020
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a KYC Product Manager on behalf of a global consultancy firm in their Belfast Office. Due to a new KYC Product being rolled out globally, there will be the need for Senior Managers to join and work with a new team. As this is a new role there will be a lot of autonomy to put your own stamp on it.
Why this role?
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Market leading benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Very tech led with extensive budget to implement new technology
- New role allowing you to make it your own
- Career development
- As a Product Owner, you will work as part of a team to help clients handle critical projects, programmes and processes, from keeping pace with regulation to tracking transformation.
- You will be playing a part in the global rollout of a technology platform within the Know your Customer (KYC) and Know your Business (KYB) space.
- Working with stakeholders, agile development teams and testers, risk and quality specialists and vendors to understand and organise the prioritisation of work in a way that aligns with project delivery timelines.
- The technology platform you’ll be working in is developed in house and you’ll work closely with the technology leadership team ensuring that releases meet business needs and adhere to all internal technology and security standards as well as the appropriate regional regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience of working closely with a technology team.
- Experience of managing a team.
- A broad and comprehensive technical understanding, together with a good understanding of product development processes, concepts (especially in an agile environment) roadmaps and timelines.
- Sound KYC/ KYB knowledge.
- Experience of interacting with senior stakeholders and communicate with impact.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.