Salary£28000.00 - £32000.00
Date Posted31 March, 2021
Abacus Careers are working with a well established manufacturing company based in the Antrim area.
A thriving business that would like to add a Cost/Management Accountant to their team, ideally PQ or qualified, would also consider someone qualified by experience.
Main duties will include:
- Provide updates on project costs and the anticipated final cost of productions
- Co-ordination of product pricing, working alongside production and estimating departments to create and assess project costs.
- Maintain project-related job costs
- Monitor job costs and ensure costs are compliant with the terms of the project contracts * Working with production managers to improve the reporting process.
- Preparation and maintenance of weekly & monthly reporting, including trend evaluation, profitability analysis, and cost investigation.
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified management accountant (CIMA or ACCA) and will have previous experience in a similar role gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Excel, strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to complete work accurately, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Contact Leon today for more details:
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job