Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted02 October, 2020
Currently liaising with a leading firm who are seeking to ad a new addition to their growing business partnering team in Newry. This role will report directly to the Group Finance Director and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is 1+ year post qualified and keen gain hands on exposure.
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 + bonus
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Company business perks
- Health Plans
- On-site parking
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Production of KPI’s
- Liaising with various teams within business
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT returns
- Month end accounts preparation
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 years PQE Accountant
- Background in management accounts
- Worked amongst a team
- Competent excel user
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job