Management Accountant – too good to miss!
Salary£36000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted20 November, 2020
Management Accountant – Global Business. Are you:
– A Qualified Accountant seeking a secure commercial role with a globally recognised premier employer?
– Keen to join a firm that has a global network, complex challenges, worldwide opportunities, and clear growth plans?
– Interested in moving into a role that can challenge your skill-set, guarantee job satisfaction and ensure you continue to develop and progress?
If you answered yes, then this is the perfect firm and accountant job for you.
My client has an absolutely fantastic reputation across NI and the UK for their employee engagement and staff well-being. They have won numerous awards that illustrate their commitment to their people, the community, and local causes.
What’s even better is even during these uncertain times this firm is in position to provide a brand-new opportunity and are keen to bring on a Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a strong team made up of Chartered, Certified and CIMA Qualified Accountants who all have great pride in the quality, accuracy and timeliness of their reporting work. When they need to they push hard, meet deadlines and rise to the challenge. To fit in you will need to be technically strong, have a great eye for detail and the ability to support colleagues to meet a common goal.
Salary and benefits:
- £36,000 – £40,000
- Bonus scheme
- Health care plan
- Life insurance
- Enhanced holidays
- Flexible working
- And much much more!
A flavour of the responsibilities:
- Liaise with the senior finance team to produce detailed reports and analysis
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Oversee, support, and train junior finance staff
- Build relationships with the senior team and key stakeholders across the world
- Help prepare and deliver requirements for audit
- Continually identify and improve processes
- Play an active part in many of the company-wide employee, community, and charitable initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (Likely 2+ years PQE or perhaps someone recently qualified with a strong track record in a large corporate firm)
- A positive, hardworking and collaborative worker who has high standards and a desire to progress.
- Already worked within a multinational £100M t/o firm (desirable)
- Excellent ERP systems experience, Advances Excel and a process improvement background
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK/US GAAP
To hear more get in touch asap.
This is one not to miss, it’s just too good!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job