Salary£36000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted25 August, 2020
Are you a 2+ years PQE Accountant seeking a more commercial role?
Keen to join a multi-national firm?
Move into a role that can guarantee progression opportunities?
If you like the sound of these first 3 points this is the perfect firm and role for you. My client have a fantastic reputation across NI and the UK for their employee engagement and staff well-being and have numerous awards to back this up.
What’s even better is even during these uncertain times this firm are in position to open up a brand-new opportunity and are keen to bring on a Management Accountant to join their commercial team.
Salary and benefits:
- £36,000 – £40,000
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Life insurance
- Enhanced holidays
- Flexi working
Role and responsibilities:
- Liaise with senior finance team to produce Financial reports
- Preparing monthly management and year-end accounts
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Oversee junior finance staff
- Build relationships with Senior team and key stakeholders
- Help prepare for Audit
- Continually identify and improve processes
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (2+ years PQE)
- Already worked within a multi-national firm (desirable)
- Process improvement background
- Knowledge of IFRS
To hear more get in tough with
Adam Myles on 02890313157 or [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job