Date Posted22 December, 2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our specialist technology client as they seek to appoint a Marketing Analyst to join their team. This is a brand new role for the office, so a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to get stuck in!
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
- Ensure clean and accurate data, championing data standards across the organisation and compliance with relevant regulations and laws
- Play an integral role within campaign teams, developing work flows and mapping out customer journeys
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand, plan, build and execute email communications and marketing automation campaigns in a flexible and timely manner
- Implement global best practice for email communication, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data hygiene
- Monitor, analyse and report on email performance and other marketing metrics, providing recommendations for program improvement
- Support the generation and implementation of testing strategies to optimise marketing performance
- Maintain and develop reporting dashboards to make available real-time and historical intelligence to the marketing team
Essential Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, economics, or a research/business related field
- Experience (5+ years) of marketing and communications in a business environment
- Significant knowledge and experience of marketing automation software and CRM systems, and running digital campaigns
- Ability to work with analytics and have proven experience of using data to drive marketing or product development changes
- Ability to interpret data and insight in a clear and understandable way
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment around data and privacy
Desirable Skills :
- Related experience in SaaS B2B or B2C organisations
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL beneficial
- Automation-related qualification e.g. Marketo certification
- Experience working in Agile Marketing teams
- Experience working with Data Studio
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job