Marketing and Communications Executive
Salary£31000.00 - £32000.00
Date Posted17 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a self sufficient and creative Marketing and Communications Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will help deliver highly-impactful external marketing and internal communications campaigns globally as well as creating and promoting engaging content to raise internal awareness and build external profile. Supporting wider teams, the Marketing and Communications Executive will be proactive individual with proven marketing experience and a flair for writing looking for a new opportunity to take the next step in their career.
- Creation of campaign content, including writing copy for web, social media and email marketing elements, ensuring it is best suited to each channel, is highly engaging, meets editorial standards, maintains our tone of voice and meets technical requirements for tagging/SEO etc.
- Ensuring content on the clients marketing and internal communications platforms and channels is regularly updated and a content calendar developed and maintained.
- Development and maintenance of collateral such as video, case studies, brochures and internal/external presentations
- Event management of smaller events/roadshows including managing the invitation process as well as the production of content/collateral. For larger events, they work with and are supported by our dedicated in-house Events team.
- Ad-hoc market and client research – to support marketing and campaign planning activities.
- Proven experience creating compelling content in a relevant industry, such as professional services, financial services and technology.
- A passion and flair for writing, across all channels including website, social media, email marketing, and for internal communications campaigns.
- A flair and passion for creative writing and natural interest in technology.
- An ability to deliver powerful, impactful and engaging communications via a range of channels and digital media.
- Solid knowledge of e-marketing tactics and reporting.
- Passion for sharing skills and experience with colleagues at all levels to help promote a digital first attitude to communications.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job