Salary£21000.00 - £22000.00
Date Posted12 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is delighted to once again be supporting our global professional services client as they now seek to appoint a CRM Assistant in to their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Sitting within the Global Business Development, Marketing & Communications function, the successful candidate will support Global Relationship Managers across a minimum of 6 accounts in the management of the company relationships with the key strategic alternative investment and FIG clients. This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate to work closely with experienced professionals and get an excellent insight to the world of Marketing.
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and wider business
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client relationship management approach
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, commitment to “getting the job done”
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to drive through major projects to completion
- Ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Good organisational and administration skills/ability to multi-task
- Good humoured and positive outlook
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job