Marketing & Communications Executive
Salary£29000 - £32000
Date Posted30 June, 2021
Are you an experienced marketing and communications professional who is career driven?
Do you have exceptional content creation and digital marketing experience?
Would you like to work for an exciting new company as they grow their marketing function in Northern Ireland?
We have a fantastic role with a company looking to grow rapidly within the local market. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is a global leader in their field who is expanding operations by setting up a centre of excellence within Northern Ireland. Based in their state of the art facilities, you will join a rapidly expanding team who will push the boundaries of technology and engineering within the UK. The business has created an award winning team to date, with aggressive expansion plans throughout the next 2 years. Part of this growth will be within their marketing team which has a massive responsibility to drive their brand, unique story and product range throughout the globe.
The department identifies and develops new business opportunities and products, and delivers the Company’s sales, marketing and communications activities. As our Marketing & Communications Executive, you will:
- Advertise the company and products/services on various media.
- Produce marketing copy for our website.
- Promote our products and services during events.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Plan interviews and press conferences.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Other marketing and communication related activities as required.
You will be one of the newest appointments within the marketing team and will be a huge part of the success and growth of the department and the business. This role is ideal for a career motivated creative who wants to be part of something special.
- A degree in marketing communications or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar Marketing and Communications role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A passion for sustainability, innovation and new technologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative eye.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation skills, experience writing press releases, articles, and designing content for brochures, case studies, newsletters, and presentations.
- Proven digital marketing experience managing 360* marketing campaigns, content planning and strategy (marketing automation, social media channels, website etc).
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels of the organisation and pitch content / ideas to the teams.
- Great ability to manage projects and problem solve across a number of different programmes in a fast-paced environment (for example creating specific account-based marketing and sales materials).
- Creativity and an interest in design and content creation, with a basic understanding of how graphics and video software work, to liaise with the creative team (and/or external agencies) and support them across projects.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills, being able to understand, collect and consolidate Google Analytics, secondary research, target market metrics and different data sources.
- Experience working with external agencies and managing relationships.
A plus if you have:
- Event management experience (exhibitions, facility openings etc.).
- Product launch experience.
- Experience working in international environments and across multiple business lines will be given strong positive consideration.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Interest in photography / videography and creating exciting content.
- Graphic design experience and use of adobe creative suite.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Marketing, Advertising and PR
£28000 - £30000
22 September, 2023
Marketing, Advertising and PR
Business Development Executive- ACP
£26000 - £27000
12 September, 2023