Marketing & Communications Executive
Date Posted03 November, 2020
Are you a marketing & communications specialist with a relevant 3rd level qualification?
Do you have proven background in delivering successful communications projects from inital concept to delivery?
Would you like to work for a leading company with an excellent reward package on offer?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a well established business as they look to grow their marketing department. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Marketing Communications Specialist will have direct responsibility for steering the company’s communication strategy ensuring integration with all other business divisions and key stakeholders while managing the day-to-day output of the appointed agencies. Management of direct mail, internal communications, online and offline content creation, corporate presentations and events is part of the role. This role requires a strong teamwork ethic as well as a sound working knowledge of the full marketing communications mix.
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, develop a Communication and PR strategy that will extend across all marketing channels (including TV, Outdoor, Press, Digital, Social and Radio, Direct Mail, Digital Marketing)
- Implement the overall corporate communications plan (external and internal) in order to raise brand awareness among all stakeholders. Ensure all communications are timely and professional.
- Work with a range of departments across the business and external agencies to help produce insight driven national communication messages.
- Ensure all customer and stakeholder communications are written in the company’s brand tone and portrays the corporate values and fully substantiated.
- Develop communication KPIs to measure impact. Amplify opportunities for positive PR and drive employees’ share of voice through proper corporate communications.
- Oversee and help manage the communications budget.
- Evaluate current internal and external communications and adapt in light of current external factors.
- Actively seek out opportunities for innovation, process improvement and entrepreneurial development of the brand
- Stay up to date with energy trends, marketing trends and innovation, ensuring the marketing team is kept abreast of the latest developments
- Help develop marketing and brand campaigns from brief through creative development, to implementation, to include media planning and buying.
- Manage market research and develop campaign messaging based on actual findings.
- Responsible for the production of company publications, print and audio visual materials.
- Manage client and installer relationships.
- Reporting on media coverage both online and offline.
- Demonstrable evidence of working in highly creative, dynamic marketing environment
- Proven track record of planning and delivering a wide range of projects from brief through concept to delivery, particularly to tight deadlines and budget
- Experience in developing and managing market research – qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and competent copywriter with sound working knowledge of ASA / CAP guidelines
- 3rd level marketing related qualification
- 5+ years relevant marketing campaign experience including media analysis tools (NMR, RAJAR etc,)
- Experience of managing a communications and media plan and media buying experience
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job