Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/01/2020
The Abacus Group are currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of a Marketing Content Development Specialist to join their Belfast office.
The successful candidate will support the company’s positioning as a leading brand, managing how the business drives their external profile and markets itself to clients globally. This role will have a strong writing focus, and will appeal to specialists in content creation and writers and/ or ambitious graduates seeking their first challenging full time role.
- Work with the Senior Content Manager in the development of a Firm-wide content strategy; delivering world-class content and materials to clients and other stakeholders
- Work closely with various teams and professionals to develop, write and publish thought leadership
- Work on the development of cross-channel marketing campaigns that are focused on providing insights responding to client issues, working with external creative agencies when required
- Provide thought leadership and event content; understand activation through digital and social media, and possess the flair to add a newsworthy dimension to content efforts
- Work with the Knowledge Management team on re-purposing and elevating relevant client content
- Undergraduate degree preferably in business administration, marketing, communications, journalism, or English – or equivalent work experience
- Experience of marketing or communications in a business-to-business environment, ideally within professional services
- Proven track record in developing content (writing samples will be required at the interview)
- Excellent writer/editor with a digital first mindset, possessing an outstanding knowledge of grammar, punctuation and style
- Ability to understand and synthetize complex, technical issues and translate them into compelling thought leadership content
- Understanding of target audiences, and ability to draft compelling content that clearly tells a story, even though it is based on complex/technical information and research
- Keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for proofreading
- Good communicator who has the confidence to influence widely at all levels
- Recent graduates will be considered
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.