Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21/01/2020
Are you a senior marketing leader with a background in the technology / FinTech sector?
Do you have experience in the B2B technology marketing space?
Would you like to work for a global leader as they expand their local offering?
We have a very exciting role to join a growing business as they are looking to appoint a newly created Marketing Director. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
We are looking for a senior marketing leader who will be responsible for devising and executing the global marketing and communications strategy. The successful candidate will be a key member of executive leadership team, handle the overall brand and drive the go-to-market strategy for the various business lines.
This will involve the design, implementation and monitoring of effective marketing strategies aimed at boosting sales, increasing brand recognition, and helping to drive revenue to reach key targets. You will oversee our marketing department and ensure all marketing and communications campaigns are measured and analysed to ensure a positive ROI is obtained.
The ideal candidate will have past marketing leadership/management experience in cloud infrastructure, software product or service firms, preferably within the FinTech sector.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous sector experience in London or New York. While predominantly based in Belfast, regular global travel will also be integral to the role.
- Translating business goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Developing and delivering an integrated marketing & communications plan to support global sales revenues and business objectives
- Working closely with sales, account management and technical teams to ensure our go-to-market strategy is aligned to meet customer needs and foster growth
- Overseeing the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs globally
- Developing and managing the global marketing budget, measuring and optimising marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient and demonstrate ROI
- Building relationships with clients, vendors, media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Leading the business content strategy including blog posts, new service offerings, industry events, conferences, customer activities and strategic presentations that leverage story and capabilities
- Prioritising marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Preparing regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and board
- Conducting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department and liaise with the people team in hiring of required role.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- 5-10 years of direct experience in the B2B technology marketing arena in various marketing & sales roles with increased responsibilities and a record of key accomplishments
- A majority of this experience will have come in a professional services/ consulting company, ideally focused on cloud infrastructure and IT services
- Demonstrable experience of successfully designing, implementing and managing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Highly commercial and focused on ROI
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and programmes such as Google AdWords, digital marketing tools and CRM software
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills with experience in project management
- Knowledge of the capital markets sector and have an interest in financial services and technology
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.