Marketing Executive – 12 month contract
Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted08 April, 2021
Are you a marketing generalist with a degree in a marketing related subject?
Do you have experience of multi channel marketing campaigns?
Would you like to work for a leading company on a 12 month fixed term contract?
We have a very exciting role with a leading local business as they wish to appoint a marketing professional to cover a period of maternity leave. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Marketing Specialist supports the implementation of strategic and tactical campaigns for the UK market. Working as part of a Global (Group) Marketing team, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for activities aimed at raising awareness, generating leads, nurturing leads and customer retention. The Marketing Specialist will collaborate closely with other members of the Group Marketing department including; Content Generation, Events, Marketing Data and Automation , as well as internal stakeholders from Sales.
- Support strategic campaigns with Group Marketing counterparts for activities such as go-to-market strategy, email marketing, nurture program development, webinar set-up and recruitment, customer retention events, lead generation campaigns, case studies, media partnerships, and reporting.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns supporting the wider business strategic objectives. Seeing campaigns through from conception to implementation and evaluation.
- Coordinate collaboration between internal and external parties including paid partnerships, influencers, thought-leaders and 3rd party suppliers
- Generate email marketing communications for brand and lead generation marketing communications (Including gated content, monthly newsletters and hosted events).
- Communicate regular product and service updates to customers and opt in contacts.
- Manage the creation of content via the inhouse content and design team.
- Work with internal teams to ensure customer advocates are supported and profiled and work closely with customer care teams to grow the account base.
- Act as liaison between Marketing and sales teams, to respond to and process any requests for marketing assistance.
- Contribution to SEM and paid media as part of wider marketing campaigns.
- Deliver against agreed KPIs and targets marketing and strategic objectives.
- Report on the ROI of marketing campaigns via internal dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 3+ years of management (or equivalent experience) of integrated multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns
- CRM experience with email integration software (e.g. SalesForce, SugarCRM, Mailchimp, Mautic)
- Experience in selecting and tracking metrics and synthesising this information for campaign reporting
- Understanding of effective social media and email practices
- Content writing experience (including adoption of Brand Guidelines)
- Experience managing 3rd parties (e.g. agencies, brand partnerships, printers)
- Familiarity with Agile Marketing Practices
- Industry experience in technology sector
- An understanding of the SaaS business model
- Experience working with virtual teams
- PPC/SEM experience
- Ability to work under pressure, and effectively prioritise under tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and organisation skills, and great attention to detail
- Possess a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job