Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31/01/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our professional services client with the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to join their team in Belfast. This is a part time, permanent position of 20 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a leading business in Northern Ireland as they seek to develop their reach.
- Design and deliver campaigns that demonstrate the company sector knowledge across all channels in Northern Ireland
- Ownership and responsibility of the company website and social media platforms with autonomy for website development and creating exceptional content to deliver market leading brand presence and high levels of visitor engagement
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of the website with the initiative to write, edit and upload content, applying SEO and web accessibility best practice
- Develop and deliver digital marketing plans in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Create high quality content and engage regularly with a variety of audiences across all digital platforms to generate leads
- Monitor and report on the performance of websites, social media and digital campaigns through Google Analytics software
- Create and manage an extensive client database, analysing this data to develop insights and marketing recommendations
- Oversee and maintain a calendar of marketing activities, ensuring all internal deadlines are met
- Ensure consistency of brand and key message is delivered across all channels of communication
- Oversee the delivery of client events from seminars to conferences, and engagements to social events
- Manage PR and media relations to ensure positive brand reinforcement
- Develop marketing and promotional materials
- Manage third parties / agencies to ensure external deadlines are met (Design agency, printers etc.)
- Oversee marketing budget and spend, ensure all marketing invoices are recorded and processed accordingly
- A digital marketer with a keen interest in growing digital presence across multiple platforms
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics and managing a client database
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Business development abilities with a track record of success
- Keen networker: Confident at building relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Sound financial abilities. Overseeing management of the marketing budget with the ability to produce detailed monthly reports
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.