Date Posted22 September, 2020
The Abacus Group is currently supporting our client, a leading financial service organisation based in the Greater Belfast area, as they seek to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive.
Working closely with the Client Relationship Executive, the successful candidate will be taking charge of the marketing function and a re-brand for the business, and will ideally have experience within a professional industry setting.
- Take control of completion of company re-branding and manage the website accordingly
- Creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Management of social media strategies
- Create and deliver relevant and engaging digital content
- Co-ordination of analytic and advertisements
- Management of Google Adverts
- Press releases and branding material
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing/digital role related role.
- 3rd level education in Marketing or Business discipline.
- Experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of design packages e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator.
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job