Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25/02/2020
Are you an experienced marketing professional with a flair for creative writing?
Do you have strong digital marketing skills with excellent relationship management experience?
Would you like to work for a leading global company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with leading multi national company as they grow their marketing function locally. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
This role supports the global businesses, comprising a range of alternative resourcing, technology, consultancy and project management teams. The role will help deliver highly-impactful external marketing and internal communications campaigns globally as well as creating and promoting engaging content to raise internal awareness and build external profile.
Role and responsibilities
- Development and project management of marketing and internal communications campaign plans, including assiduous tracking of KPIs against campaign objectives.
- Creation of campaign content, including writing/editing copy for web, social media and email marketing elements, ensuring it is best suited to each channel, is highly engaging, meets editorial standards, maintains our tone of voice and meets technical requirements for tagging/SEO etc.
- Ensuring content on the marketing and internal communications platforms and channels is regularly updated and a content calendar developed and maintained.
- Development and maintenance of collateral such as video, case studies, brochures and internal/external presentations for use by the team and business partners/associates.
- Event management of smaller events/roadshows including managing the invitation process as well as the production of content/collateral. For larger events, we work with and are supported by our dedicated in-house Events team.
- Ad-hoc market and client research – to support marketing and campaign planning activities.
- A passion and flair for writing, across all channels including website, social media, email marketing, and for internal communications campaigns.
- Proven digital marketing expertise: experience of executing data-driven integrated marketing campaigns across a mix of channels and of assessing success against key objectives.
- Curiosity: Enthusiasm to learn about developments in the industry including legal technology, new players and solutions.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills: The ability to establish rapport, build networks and draw out interesting themes, points of view and case studies from across our organisation.
- Hyper organised and highly attentive to detail: The ability to plan ahead, multi-task, manage and track progress across multiple projects whilst not losing sight of business as usual. Working in a professional services environment means the detail will always matter!
- B2B, professional services or technology marketing would be an advantage.
- A team player – Takes a professional, proactive, creative, good humoured and enthusiastic approach to all work and interactions.
- Graduate (plus commitment to, or existing additional professional marketing/business qualifications).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.