Location: County Tyrone
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 06/01/2020
Are you a driven & motivated experienced marketing professional with a strong generalist background?
Do you have strong content writing skills and excellent digital marketing knowledge?
Would you like to work for a leading company that is experiencing a sustained period of growth?
We have a very exciting role with a leading company based in County Tyrone. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The purpose of this role is to assist in the development and implementation of the company marketing strategy in order to promote and raise the brand profile of the business. In addition, the post holder will be required to provide support to the Business Development Team to ensure new market opportunities and to develop the profile of the company.
- Assist in the development and take ownership for the implementation of the company marketing strategy.
- Undertake and co-ordinate a range of marketing campaigns such as email marketing and paid advertising campaigns.
- Ownership and responsibility for the collection and creation of high quality, creative content for various marketing purposes such as writing case studies, thought leadership articles etc.
- Use a range of marketing methods to generate new leads and to engage with existing customers (key account management).
- Maintenance and development of the company website.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy with an emphasis on maximising conversion rates on the website.
- Management of PPC/ Adword campaigns.
- Manage Google Analytics and/or other electronic data analysis tools.
- Develop, implement and manage Social Media Campaigns.
- Grow the Company’s brand presence and awareness in our target markets.
- Analyse marketing statistics and marketing campaigns to inform future marketing decisions.
- Undertaking competitor and market analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Support the marketing team with general marketing activities and initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years’ recent experience working in a marketing role with a focus on writing content.
- A third level qualification in marketing or related discipline.
- GCSE Maths & English grade C of above.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience using digital analytics packages, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience in creating written copy for both traditional and digital channels.
- Trained and experienced using Photoshop and Adobe InDesign or equivalent.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong copywriting and creative writing skills.
- Experience in manufacturing / engineering industry.
- CIM membership / qualifications.
- Experience in lead generation.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.