Date Posted07 October, 2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a self sufficient and creative Marketing Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will help deliver highly-impactful external marketing and internal communications campaigns globally as well as creating and promoting engaging content to raise internal awareness and build external profile. Supporting wider teams in London, the Marketing Executive will be proactive individual with proven marketing experience and a flair for writing looking for a new opportunity to take the next step in their career.
- Development and project management of marketing and internal communications campaign plans, including assiduous tracking of KPIs against campaign objectives.
- Creation of campaign content, including writing/editing copy for web, social media and email marketing elements, ensuring it is best suited to each channel, is highly engaging, meets editorial standards, maintains company tone of voice and meets technical requirements for tagging/SEO etc.
- Ensuring content on marketing and internal communications platforms and channels is regularly updated and a content calendar developed and maintained.
- Development and maintenance of collateral such as video, case studies, brochures and internal/external presentations
- Ad-hoc market and client research – to support marketing and campaign planning activities.
- A passion and flair for writing across all channels including website, social media, email marketing, and for internal communications campaigns.
- Proven digital marketing expertise: experience of executing data-driven integrated marketing campaigns across a mix of channels and of assessing success against key objectives.
- Curiosity: Enthusiasm to learn about developments in the industry including technology, new players and solutions.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills: The ability to establish rapport, build networks and draw out interesting themes, points of view and case studies from across the organisation.
- Hyper organised and highly attentive to detail: The ability to plan ahead, multi-task, manage and track progress across multiple projects whilst not losing sight of business as usual. Working in a professional services environment means the detail will always matter!
- B2B, professional services or technology marketing would be an advantage.
- A team player – Takes a professional, proactive, creative, good humoured and enthusiastic approach to all work and interactions.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job