Salary£30000 - £35000
Date Posted01 August, 2022
Would you like to join a company in the Oil, Gas and Renewable markets, are you proactive learner? Do you enjoy being part of a collaborative team.
Do you have the experience and desire to get involved in all areas of marketing a growing business. This is a new and exciting role in a fast growing, innovative team that will suit an ambitious leader with a few years industry experience under their belt.
The job will focus on building out all of the marketing activities of the business under a clear strategic plan. You must be a self-starter as there will be a high degree of autonomy over your work day with as much support as needed from senior management in all aspects.
Example tasks and areas of responsibility:
- To manage and drive social media channels strategy and content, primarily LinkedIn.
- To manage and maintain the digital lead database, including google analytics and social media metrics.
- Organising, attending, and exhibiting at conferences including being the lead at our stands – these will all be international.
- Managing google adwords campaigns either in-house or with an agency
- Working with PR agency to deliver regular PR content
- Work with the sales and engineering teams to develop case studies and blog content, with at least one post per month
- Develop and manage a regular newsletter
- Developing and maintaining the website with the website design agency
- Managing and executing video projects either in-house or with 3rd party providers
- Developing print and digital sales & marketing materials with the 3rd party design agency
- Planning, promoting, and supporting on the execution of client demonstration days in Aberdeen and as we open both Houston and Perth facilities
- Helping develop presentations for events, seminars, and webinars
- Preparing in tandem with senior management an overarching marketing strategy that aligns with our business development goals
Undertake market research, identifying potential sales channels and customers for review by senior management
To construct and maintain a Competitive Analysis file for all types of competitor products and services available worldwide.
Regular international travel (with paid expenses) to customers and events will be required.
As we are a small business you will also gain exposure to other areas of the business as needed including but not limited to:
To support direct sales activities as requested and required by team colleagues.
Supporting on sales meetings
Supporting the management of customers during the after sales lifecycle
Strong attention to detail
Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Cloud
Strong communication skills
Ability to prepare clear and concise presentations and reports
Comfortable with event work including being the lead person at exhibition stands and at marketing events
Enjoys international travel
Enjoys phone calls and in person meetings
Clean driving licence and passport
Capable of effective time management under minimal supervision.
Event marketing experience
LinkedIn marketing experience
Adobe creative cloud experience
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Marketing, Advertising and PR
£40000 - £45000
14 March, 2023