Marketing Manager – Americas
Salary£39000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted29 March, 2021
Are you an experienced marketing manager with a proven background of working in the Americas markets?
Do you have a 3rd level qualification in a marketing related subject with excellent strategy experience?
Would you like to work for a Top 100 company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a leading local business as they look to grow their customer base in the Americas. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Senior Marketing Manager – Americas will take the lead role in formulating the strategic marketing plan, driving implementation and evaluating impact for the Americas markets.
This person will be responsible for ensuring the strategy is in line with company market focuses in the region, and ensure all marketing efforts and investment support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The role requires someone who is highly organised and methodical in their approach and someone who is 100% focused on relationship development with prospects, customers, influencers as well as internal stakeholders.
Activities will include research and understanding of the target audience, effective planning and implementation of the marketing strategy, and delivery of all activity in region with the support of the in-house and partner agency teams.
Additionally the Senior Marketing Manager – Americas will work alongside the Business Development team, on the origination of sales presentations, marketing & promotion activities, updating systems, arranging and facilitating meetings to producing accurate monthly reports, management of digital footprint in collaboration with Digital Marketing Manager and in line with marketing strategies.
- Have more than 5 years marketing experience at Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager level in a fast-paced working environment.
- Solid experience marketing in or to the Americas markets.
- Hold a relevant business or marketing qualification, or a business-related discipline.
- Experience at a senior level in a marketing role involving the development, implementation & management and reporting of best in class through-the-line marketing strategies, communications and market analysis on a number of projects running simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate successfully whilst maintaining a collaborative, co-operative approach.
- Previous experience of applying creative and entrepreneurial thinking to marketing practice to achieve desired results.
- Previous experience of analysing marketing activity, developing and communicating a strategic plan through to Senior Management or Board Level.
- Successful track record as a marketer in a complex organisation (defined as multi-site, multi-disciplinary, or having experience of delivering across a range of services in a changing environment).
- Experience of compiling and managing a budget.
- Experience of managing and developing staff and associated responsibilities.
- Be highly driven with a positively infectious ‘can do’ attitude that helps motivate a team while also happy to be the enthusiastic self-starter working on own initiative.
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with all levels within an organisation.
- Be computer literate with all Microsoft Office applications.
- B2B marketing experience or experience of working within a manufacturing environment in a complex organisation (defined as multi¬site, multi-disciplinary, or having experience of delivering across a range of services in a changing environment).
- Experience of using an ERP and CRM system.
- Experience of content planning and creation e.g. technical papers, video, social media content.
- Proficiency in another language (Spanish, Portuguese, French).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job