Marketing Manager – Europe
Salary£40000.00 - £41000.00
Date Posted29 March, 2021
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager who is fluent in French?
Do you have a strong generalist marketing background with the ability to deliver successful marketing campaigns?
Would you like to work for a leading local company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a Top 100 company as they look to appoint a senior marketing professional to their team. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of an effective marketing plan across European markets, to drive the development of the market focuses in the region ensuring all marketing efforts and investment support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The role requires someone who is highly organised and methodical in their approach and someone who is 100% focused on relationship development with prospects, customers, influencers as well as internal stakeholders.
Activities will include research and understanding of the target audience, effective planning and implementation of the marketing strategy, and delivery of all activity in region with the support of the in-house and partner agency teams. Additionally the Marketing Manager will work alongside the Business Development team, on the origination of sales presentations, marketing & promotion activities, updating systems, arranging and facilitating meetings to producing accurate monthly reports, management of digital footprint in collaboration with Digital Marketing Manager and in line with marketing strategies.
* Origination and implementation of an effective marketing plan to deliver on regional market focuses and targets, to include all bookings. Completed with enthusiasm, drive, and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
* Research markets and monitor market trends and competitor activity within, and identifying potential areas in which to invest based upon the regional opportunities that are realised.
* To provide all ad hoc administrative support for Regional Manager & their respective teams.
* To represent the interests of the sales team at various stakeholder meetings internally and externally.
* Work with third party agencies to deliver where necessary
* Ensure all activity is on time and within budget.
* Develop relationships with influencers, trade magazines, journals, newspapers and industry associations in region and build and maintain database of contacts in order to leverage relevant opportunities.
* Manage the distribution of all advertising and PR for the market
* Organise production of project videos and manage the distribution of same through agreed channels.
* Manage attendance and speaking opportunities at all external events to include exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, masterclasses, technical presentations and open day events.
* Manage consistent presentation of all literature, electronic media, site personnel and vehicles and promotional merchandise.
* Manage accurate and up-to-date customer database using company systems and supporting the Business Development teams in their execution of this.
* Have more than 3 years marketing experience at Marketing Manager level
* Hold a relevant business or marketing qualification
* Fluent in French
* Have excellent organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
* Have excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Be computer literate with all Microsoft Office applications.
* Be attentive to detail.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job