Location: County Tyrone
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17/06/2020
Are you an experienced marketing manager with a proven background in the FMCG industry?
Do you have the ability to develop dynamic content for a range of platforms?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role within a busy marketing department. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The job purpose is to build and improve on the brand awareness and online presence for the business, With the aim of driving people to their website and creating more online engagement, building their brand and profitable sales.
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and taking part in the overall growth of the business by growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Attending sales & client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Planning and writing a digital marketing strategy and annual/quarterly marketing plan (to be agreed with Director).
- Sourcing interesting relevant and engaging subject matter
- Writing, scheduling and posting blogs, newsletters and articles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and company website/newsletter
- Using a range of video platforms, scheduling tools and CRMs
- Targeting relevant demographic of people
- Writing content and posting it on- line: on social media, on our website, through company newsletters and anywhere else considered appropriate.
- Setting up an email marketing campaign to go out to prospects, past and existing clients
- Help and aid the internal communication – including parts of our business that are harder to reach
- Exploit and optimise our technology platforms and drive two-way communication
- Be an ambassador for diversity and inclusion, who will bring our brand and our values to life, appealing to our wide-ranging group of external & internal stakeholders
- Test-drive new internal communication platforms and techniques, and stretch our imagination
- Create rich, clear, and concise communication and engaging content to inspire and inform our workforce
- Advise on emerging issues and potential opportunities
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic role
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business
- Will be experienced, ambitious marketeers with digital/online marketing experience
- Able to demonstrate effective, well written and engaging content writing on B2B,customer & staff engagement subject
- Generate dynamic content for websites, marketing brochures and videos, social media platforms, etc.
- Create and manipulate marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 2 years of recent experience generating engaging marketing content for print and web
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience managing all social media platforms
- Should be resourceful and resilient with great research skills
- Will be able to work alone without supervision, and to be proactive
- Will have high attention to detail
- Will have own transport, as the job will require working in Lisnaskea & Dungannon
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to multi-task
- Website management experience
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- A demonstrable track record of relevant skills and experience, including change communications, content creation, copywriting and communication across both digital and traditional channel
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy in order to achieve ambitious targets
- High level of people management skills, ability to prioritise own workload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and a determined team player
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.