Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/08/2019
Are you a motivated sales executive with experience in a media / communications environment?
Do you have experience in events & marketing?
Do you have exceptional sales ability and would like to work for a top 100 company?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading media company with excellent career opportunities. If interested or would like more information please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
It requires the marketing and business acumen to explain the brand value of sponsoring our show, the creativity, and organisational skills to deliver stand out promotional and digital campaigns, and the ability to event manage huge off-air events around our local area.
We are looking for someone who can create, sell and implement exciting, engaging and effective radio and digital client campaigns.
- Generate close relationships with station clients, secure long term contracts and shorter term tactical campaigns in conjunction with the sales team.
- Work with our client base to offer strong digital product knowledge and an understanding of business drivers behind online campaigns and social media.
- Responsible for the implementation, project management and post campaign analysis of booked client campaigns
- Work with the sales, creative writer and programming team to generate creative campaigns that achieve our client’s objectives and complement
- Work from a client brief generated by the sales team to create campaign solutions utilising our available platforms on air, off air and online.
- Be able to translate top line ideas from client briefs into coherent and persuasive client pitches.
- Recruitment and full management of casual events team
- Take personal responsibility for monthly and quarterly revenue targets associated with sponsorship, promotions, digital and events.
- Create campaign concepts and effectively communicate proactive revenue generation opportunities to the sales team.
- Fully immerse yourself in the programming output, production and technical processes of the radio station, be an expert within the commercial team on station output, our brand, our available platforms and the competitive media landscape
What we’re looking for from you:
- Strong sales background, ideally within the media industry
- Experience in managing events
- Achieve a clear understanding of Ofcom/broadcasting regulations and codes.
- Must be proficient user of Microsoft office – PowerPoint and excel essential
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Must have a strong understanding of the value of radio in the media mix
- Must have a good understanding of social media
- There will be a requirement to attend off air events outside of normal working hours which may include evenings and weekends
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.