Middle office analyst
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted17 June, 2022
Middle Office Analyst
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting a Middle Office Analyst on behalf of a global alternative investment firm for their Belfast office.
You will be joining a company with low staff turnover, emphasis on personal development, and strong plans to continue being a leader in their industry. Unlike a lot of global firms, you won’t just be another number, you will be joining a company where your input is valued.
Attractive depending on experience, gym subsidy, private medical, pension, hybrid role for the foreseeable, realistic progression opportunities
- Support the pre and post trade process by utilising proprietary systems for downstream trade processing and ensuring the accurate allocation of trades to client accounts for all Global Markets.
- Liaise with local agents, clients, trading desks, and internal functional teams for timely, precise reporting of trade executions in accordance with client needs.
- Completing daily reconciliations to ensure the quality and accuracy of our reporting.
- Review daily exception reports; research and resolve exceptions to ensure accurate reconciliation.
- Act as the first line of defense for transaction reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis and remediation, and escalation of such items.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant university degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or related discipline, or recognised professional or equivalent qualification, or qualified by experience.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Operations, preferably in Middle Office/Trade Allocation/Trade Support.
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, or the securities industry preferred.
- Experience with a broker dealer or back-office operations is a plus.
- Experience with DTCC/SWIFT products a plus.
Please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers for a further chat
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Financial Services Graduate Client: Abacus Group are pleased to be working with a global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a recent graduate. Our client has...
Belfast, County Antrim
25 November, 2022
Commercial Account Handler – Fully remote
Commercial Account Handler – 100% Remote Looking for a company that allows you to work in the comfort of your own home? Then look...
Belfast, County Antrim
11 November, 2022