Salary£45000.00 - £55000.00
Date Posted01 March, 2021
MLRO – Belfast
Our client, a boutique consultancy firm, is keen to recruit an MLRO for their Belfast based office. This exciting role will give you full autonomy in designing, Implementing, and managing the Compliance and Financial Crime operations whilst supporting growth of the business.
- Taking the lead role in ensuring the company remains compliant with AML regulations in each market being overseen.
- Designing and implementing appropriate Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime frameworks across the business
- Subject matter expert in AML
- Undertaking risk assessment of new products and services
- Main point of contact with the FCA and other external agencies
- Conducting compliance monitoring and undertaking reviews to ensure the company is compliant with rules & regulations
- Analysing the impact of new regulations on the company
- Review of all procedures and policies to be compliant with GDPR
- Give employees clear guidance on spotting suspicious activity and reporting it to the MLRO.
- Previous experience of working for an FCA regulated firm & fintech start-up
- Be an experienced senior Compliance professional and MLRO
- Have a proven track record of successful stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- You are able to work autonomously and take ownership
- Critical thinking, ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and problem solve
You can expect a great basic salary plus an attractive bonus and excellent benefits package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job