Network Security Engineer
Date Posted24 September, 2020
Are you an experienced Network Engineer who has recently diversified your skill set into Cyber Security?
This opportunity is perfect for a core Cisco Network Engineer, who has experienced Cyber Security and wants to continue down this path of playing a pivotal role in protecting and defending critical infrastructure.
The company are a global markets leader, who are expanding rapidly in Belfast as one of the main tech hubs offices. You will sit in the Cyber Security team and be expected to interact on a regular basis with the core Network team creating, implementing, and supporting Network, Systems and Security Infrastructure.
- Significant experience in Network Engineering – Cisco, CCNA and/or CCNP preferred, Firewalls, Switches, Routers etc.
- Experience IT Engineering and/or Cyber Security Engineering
- Solid working knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Certification preferred)
- Working knowledge of – Microsoft Operating Systems, AD, Linux, Shell and Powershell Scripting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; must build strong relationships with partners
- Ability to work under pressure, owning and meeting critical deadlines
- Competitive salary
- 25 annual leave
- Private health and Dental
- Work from home – until further notice.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job