Salary£22000 - £25000
Date Posted18 September, 2023
Our client is one of the longest established electrical wholesaling businesses in Belfast seeking to recruit an Office Administrator they are looking to expand their team with an ambitious and hardworking individual to support a busy office.
- Providing office support including customer and sales support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Following up on business communications
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company’s ethos and available products/services
- Building relationships with customers
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
Essential Qualifications/ Qualities:
- Professional Attitude & competence to work diligently.
- Genuine desire to work autonomously is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- GCSEs (or equivalent or working towards) English and Maths, grades A-C
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job