Salary£30000 - £30000
Date Posted12 January, 2023
Are You ready for the next step?
Do You have 2 year’s office management experience?
Are You proactive and have a “can-do” attitude?
Our client is seeking to recruit an Office Manager to join a team of professionals in the legal sector.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the office, maintaining stationary supplies, organising deliveries, ensuring efficient and safe operation of work environment.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed to solicitors and partners.
- Liaise with external IT providers to ensure all software and hardware are maintained and kept up to date.
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space (moves, adds, and changes to workstations);
- Ensure the firm’s policies and procedures comply with current GDPR, Health & Safety, CRS and Covid-19 regulations and best practices.
- Renewal of all office, professional indemnity and employer and public liability insurances for the firm including notification to insurers if applicable.
- Deal with the renewal of the firm’s SRA/Law Society recognition and ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements in relation to Belfast, Dublin and London office;
- Assisting with all professional and administrative staff HR issues
- Maintain, audit and train staff within the confines of the firm’s quality standard BS EN ISO 900: 2015 and liaise in the completion of external surveillance audits by the accreditation body SGS;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office management or similar role, preferably in legal sector
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft applications/software.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain an effective diary system to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Must be proactive and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Desirable Skills :
- IT experience – ability to resolve basic IT issues and maintain/amend website.
- Marketing experience – expertise in marketing campaigns, submission of tenders, managing LinkedIn and Twitter profiles etc.
- Keen interest is development of CSR and environmental practices, policies and procedures
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Secretarial and Administration
Booking & Enquiries Administrator
£10.5 - £11
03 March, 2023