Salary£30000 - £35000
Date Posted15 June, 2023
Our client is seeking an experienced and highly organised Office Manager to join our prestigious legal firm. As the Office Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office environment. We are looking for a proactive individual with excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail, and a strong commitment to maintaining a productive and compliant work environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced legal setting and possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity as our Office Manager.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office, including maintaining stationary supplies, organizing deliveries, and ensuring efficient and safe operation of the work environment.
- Provide additional administrative support to solicitors and partners as needed.
- Liaise with external IT providers to ensure all software and hardware are maintained and kept up to date.
- Manage all aspects of the office space, including moves, additions, and changes to workstations.
- Ensure compliance with current GDPR, Health & Safety, CRS, and Covid-19 regulations and best practices through the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Renew all office, professional indemnity, and employer and public liability insurances, including notifying insurers if necessary.
- Handle the renewal of the firm’s SRA/Law Society recognition and ensure compliance with regulations and requirements for Belfast, Dublin, and London offices.
- Assist with HR issues related to professional and administrative staff.
- Maintain, audit, and train staff according to the firm’s quality standard BS EN ISO 900:2015, and collaborate in completing external surveillance audits by the accreditation body SGS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office management or a similar role, preferably in the legal sector.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft applications/software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain an effective diary system to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Proactive attitude with a can-do approach.
- IT experience, including the ability to resolve basic IT issues and maintain/amend websites.
- Marketing experience, such as expertise in marketing campaigns, submission of tenders, and managing LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
- Keen interest in the development of CSR and environmental practices, policies, and procedures.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Secretarial and Administration
£23000 - £27000
30 August, 2023
Secretarial and Administration
Admin Facilities Assistant
£21500 - £22000
29 August, 2023