Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £44,000 - £48,000
Date Posted: 30/01/2020
Senior Operational Risk – Dublin
- Abacus Careers are pleased to be working with one of the largest consultancy firms in the world to assist with the growth of their Risk Advisory team. Our client prides themselves on offering an exciting role with the successful candidate working on a variety of projects minimising monotony.
- Delivery of engagements related to the development and implementation of operational risk frameworks and associated processes;
- Through the completion and review work assess deficiencies and opportunities to enhance clients operational risk environment identified and identify any additional points based on your experience;
- Preparation and review of high-quality planning and reporting deliverables for review by internal management and subsequently for issue to clients;
- Contributing to the development of your own, and the team’s, technical acumen through continuous coaching, mentoring and leading of your team whilst on engagements;
- Completion of business and practice development activities such as responding to requests for tenders and identifying and pursuing relevant business opportunities;
- Taking a leading role in internal department initiatives such as training, business development activities, coaching, engagement scheduling and graduate recruitment.
- You will have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in either an operational risk or enterprise risk management role;
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree;
- Knowledge of Operational Risk Frameworks and associated processes
- Knowledge of technical concepts and relevant industry standards e.g. Basel Principles of Operational Risk, COSO Enterprise Risk Framework
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Negotiable depending on experience plus a market leading benefits package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.