LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Salary£23000 - £23000
Date Posted02 June, 2023
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for an Operations Analyst for their Belfast office. Our client prides themselves on recording month on month growth last year at the midst of a pandemic. You will be joining an innovative forward-thinking firm, that has strong plans for continued growth and development of staff. This role would really suit someone trying to break into Investment Banking, so if your looking for your start please get in contact.
- Income Protection, Health Cover, Company Pension, Work from home, Discretionary bonus, Gym subsidy
- Defined career path and excellent opportunities for self and career development
This role will initially be responsible for the supporting the migration of services from the firm’s London office and into the newly established Belfast office. As such, the role will initially involve supporting the establishment and build out of a new function in Belfast and then subsequently working with colleagues in London on knowledge transfer and service migration.
- All client lifecycle events including initial client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening
- Central administration for all brokerage negotiations undertaken by our businesses.
- Central administration for all client documentation contracts (give-up agreements) between clients and third parties.
- Client Data management, ensuring the maintenance and integrity of Client hierarchy structures.
- Operational Data management both within core Operations data and ancillary front-end systems.
- Brokerage Data management within the relevant systems.
- Regulatory Reporting oversight and exception management for the group (MiFID II, REMIT and EMIR reporting)
- The design, implementation, and training of reconciliations and MI/KPIs to support our business and evidence controls.
- The effective and efficient management of trade investigations raised by clients to ensure that Accounts Receivable can facilitate the timely receipt of payment of client invoices.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- Nicky Strutt – a more detailed job specification will be provided upon request.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job