Salary£39000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted19 March, 2021
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within an IT or Shared Service environment?
Do you have strong people management and stakeholder engagement skills?
Would you like to work for a leading company with a competitive package on offer?
We have a very exciting role to join a growing business within Belfast City Centre. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The team aims to be a Centre of Excellence within the company, supporting all Retailers, Publishers, Suppliers and internal colleagues by providing first class customer service at every interaction.
This person will be responsible for;
- Partner On-boarding
- Offer Briefing & Set Up
- Campaign Execution
- Direct Client / Customer Service Support
- Quality Control
- Operationalising New Technology, Products and Services
They will manage a team of in-house experts on all communication channels including email, SMS and mobile, the member base and levels of engagement within the programmes.
- Manage a team of Operational experts responsible for;
- Offer Briefing and Set Up
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
- Accuracy of data entry for all offer details
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
- Manage own and the teams workload in an efficient and timely manner
- Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
- Digital code stock management
- Efficiently delivering digital redemption resends using the email platform
- Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
- Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
- Campaign Execution (Programme Newsletters, Service updates)
- Manage response data for tactical email campaigns to help post-campaign results and lessons.
- Own the entire email process, working closely with the ESP to ensure integration of email signup process throughout the website and external sources.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure all email preference changes are updated
- Lead the timely execution of email programmes, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns, so code-driven emails are applied correctly and deliver accurate results.
- Liaise with clients and SFD (email provider) to build emails as required by the client and use expertise to steer functional and creative design
- Ensure briefs to SFD are thorough, clear and consistent
- Ensure email templates are optimised for mobile and render correctly across major email clients, web browsers and devices
- Raise any build issues with Marketing Manager and troubleshoot as necessary
- Compile and distribute email reporting, including results, analysis and recommendations resulting from test & learn plans
- Manage email hygiene processes with the ESP to ensure email database is healthy.
- Own the Email QA process
- Improve email efficiency
- Own the monthly MI reporting for Service and Operations
- Experience in stakeholder management to senior executive level
- Experience within the IT, Shared Service or Professional services industry
- A team-oriented, personable and out-going attitude and the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Strong people management experience
- Analytical mind set, good with numbers and v. proficient in Excel/Visio
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as having mental agility and stamina
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
- Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
- Able to bring a toolkit of techniques/methodologies learned and tested over time
- Appreciation/knowledge of the Product Management discipline
- Experience in business planning/forecasting
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job