Operations – Settlements/Middle Office
Date Posted22 November, 2020
Operations Professional – Settlements/Middle Office
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit a Settlements Analyst for their growing Belfast operation. You will be working with a large global company but with a local company feel. In the seven plus years our client have been here they have become renowned for staff development, true staff progression, staff retention and giving their staff a great work life balance which can be hard to find in Belfast within Investment banking.
- Our client is seeking a Settlement Analyst to add to their growing Belfast team, who will act as joint point person for Middle Office support for Asian traders/clients. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, settlement and reconciliation of any exceptions. You must be professional with excellent written and verbal communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. To help ensure their clients continue to receive an outstanding level of service, the Operations Professional must be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- 2:1 degree or above in finance, economics or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Experience with Advent Geneva Portfolio Accounting System, or similar
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, settlements trade input and accounting reporting
- Experience working with clearing counterparties
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job