Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 19/08/2019
- Abacus Group are exclusively working with a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for an Operations Professional to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- You will act as joint point person for Middle Office support for European and UK traders/clients. You will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, settlement and reconciliation of any exceptions. I am looking for a professional with excellent written and verbal English communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. The successful candidates will need to exhibit strong academic performance, exceptional interpersonal skills, and superior analytical, computer, and communication skills.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Settlements experience in either fixed income or Equity settlements is a must.
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting
- Trade settlement experience in various international markets.
- Middle Office support experience
- Maintains a professional business demeanour and work with a sense of urgency
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.