Operations Support Executive
Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted24 March, 2021
Are you experienced in operations & business support?
Do you have excellent IT skills with the ability to build strong relationships?
Would you like to work for a well established business that is setting up a new operation in Belfast?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business as they look to establish a new function with their current existing Belfast team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Business Operations Support team aims to be a Centre of Excellence within the company, supporting all Retailers, Publishers, Suppliers and internal colleagues by providing first class customer service at every interaction.
The role holder will be responsible for all operational activity including;
- Retailer onboarding
- Offer Set Up / Campaign Management
- Quality Control
- System, Training and Enhancements
- Client / Customer Support
The role holder will be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the team and will work with a range of both internal and external stakeholders.
The job holder must be a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects whilst hitting deadlines and adding value to the Reward business.
Retailer and Partner On-Boarding
- Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch
- Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes
- Ensure the offers are set up as per the marketing calendar and campaign briefs
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
- Accurately input all offer details using the company platform
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
- Manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner
- Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
- Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
- Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
- Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
System, Training and Enhancements
- Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
- Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
Client / Customer Support
- Monitoring and ordering of redemption stock, liaising directly with retailers
- Continuous Improvement or bug fix documentation/escalation
- Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects
- Customer issue resolution, providing escalation support for Contactable and our external Clients frontline support teams
- Efficiently deliver digital redemption resends using the email platform
- Demonstrate a good understanding of other systems used and understanding of how to resolve any issues
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
- A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
- Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
- Understanding of the loyalty industry is a bonus
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job