Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29/08/2019
Are you an experienced paid search specialist with 2 years in an agency or in-house role?
Do you have exceptional knowledge and skills using Bing Ads & Google Adwords?
Would you like to work for a leading company experiencing a sustained period of growth?
We have a very exciting role with a well established business in West London. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The role will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the paid search accounts (Google Adwords & Bing Ads) as well as our Google Display Network campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies across a number of territories (UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore). You will support the execution of the local and global marketing plans as well as trading and ad-hoc requests.
- Be the Paid Search guru; develop, build and optimise our accounts to maximise ROI. Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing
- Own the testing and optimising plan for paid search and GDN, running regular A/B tests and presenting your learnings and recommendations to senior management.
- Managing budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Report on performance, results and budgets to senior managers providing key insights and recommendations that will benefit the business.
- Collaborate with the content, product social and eCRM team on new landing page optimisation ideas to improve the conversion rate of our digital campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Explore new and innovative ways to optimise our entire digital marketing strategy across Google, Bing, Facebook & YouTube
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search and GDN including bid optimisation, audience profiling, best use of extensions, location targeting.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features.
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimisation.
- Exceptional analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance to a wider audience.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Friendly/outgoing, team player.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.