28th August 2019
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28/08/2019
Abacus Careers is delighted to be recruiting for one of our clients in Belfast city centre who is a market leader in their field. They are hoping to bring on board a new Payroll Advisor, a key role in the delivery of the payroll services in the fast growing Compliance and Reporting team.
Key Responsibilities include;
– Executing payroll activities
– Make practice recommendations to the senior management based on business knowledge and experience
– Ensure smooth transition from on-boarding project to launch
– Inform senior management on any areas of escalation that will cause impact to the delivery of services
– attend client meetings
– Identify opportunities
– Quality and risk management duties
– first point of contact and reviewer for work carried out by the team
– Good understanding of payroll compliance
– Strong IT skills
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Understanding of project management principles
– Payroll qualifications
-Understanding of financial service regulatory services
If you are interested in this role please contact Amy on 02890995221 or send your CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.