Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18/02/2020
Also described as; Payroll Administrator, Senior Payroll administrator
Abacus careers are delighted to be working with a global firm in Belfast City centre as they seek to add a payroll specialist to their team. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of being made permanent.
This role will involve;
- Processing monthly UK payrolls for approximately 450+ employees over 5 payrolls
- Reviewing payroll inputs from various internal sources, to ensure accurate payroll processing for multiple payrolls. (Including, New Hires, Terms, Transfers, Benefits, Variable payments &
- Processing & reconciling the interface files from Workday HR & time tracking systems.
- Maintaining relationships with payroll vendor, ensuring timely input submissions & processing.
- Analysing outputs, identifying errors & reconciliation of monthly payrolls for accurate payments
- Review, process, balance & reconcile payroll summaries, ensuring the computing, withholding and/or deductions associated with net pay are done properly.
- Maintaining employee payroll records in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures. Maintain relationships with third-party service providers.
- Answering any payroll queries
- Perform other duties to assist the wider team
The successful candidate will have;
- 5+ years end to end payroll experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers, maintain confidentiality; appropriately handle and communicate controversial or sensitive information.
- Experience of end to end processing of either multi- country or multi sited payrolls.
- Ability to calculate manual payments
- Microsoft Office experience, must be proficient with Excel
- Experience of Workday Systems
- International Payroll processing
- Payroll qualification – CIPP
If this role interests you please call Amy on 02890995221 or send your updated CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.