Payroll Specialist-Working From Home
Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted28 September, 2020
Who are we working with?
Abacus Professional Recruitment is currently working alongside a highly successful Payroll Company, We are looking for payroll specialists with ROI experience, this is a brand new team and will consist of a Payroll Senior/manager and 2 Payroll associates, you will be working from home and establish your team in Northern Ireland.
Excellent Salary, depending on the level of experience
- 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional membership
- and many more
Monday to Friday
The Ideal person will have the following experience:
The successful candidate requires minimum 2 years of Irish Payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivering accurate and compliant Irish payroll processing for a group of assigned clients and payrolls, co-ordinating the client’s requirements and managing the process.
Scheduling and time management
Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule – communicating directly with clients to meet or exceed the client deadlines and expectations. Escalating issues within the client and teams to meet and exceed agreed service level agreement.
Individually and as a team member strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our client contracts. team members must be focused on maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, implementation team and client account managers.
Country legislation knowledge
Take responsibility for being the primary operations contact point for Ireland, developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the statutory processes and legislative deadlines.
Working closely with the implementations team to take-on new payrolls and clients in the capacity of Irish Subject Matter Expert.
Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
Escalation and problem resolution
Owning, managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed. Working with the payroll provider management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes for our partner network.
- Has worked in a multi-client payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payrolls and client relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering Irish payrolls whilst adhering to strict service level agreements. Competent with all Irish complexities, including different terms and conditions and treatment of elements.
- Calculate payroll adjustments including absences, commissions, bonuses, and other deductions.
Administration of payroll related schemes i.e. Pension, Bike to Work, etc.
Prepare payroll related documentation including new hire registration, year end statements and salary certificates
- To be fully compliant with all Ireland legislation, statutory monthly and yearly requirements
- Is experienced in working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500) and has the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with your client contacts.
- Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job