Date Posted15 December, 2020
Pensions’ Administrator – Belfast
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Pensions’ Administrator on behalf of a leading Pensions’ provider in their Belfast Office. The client, currently providing schemes for over 5,000 employers and over 10,000 employees has been operating for over 40 years’ and has a unique approach to their success – building on strong foundations of expertise and developing long-lasting relationships.
Negotiable (dependant on experience) alongside a remuneration package including a minimum 11% pension contribution (employer/employee).
Key elements of the role
- Day to day handling of employer and member queries by phone and email, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Providing telephone and email support on how to use the online portal. Troubleshooting problems efficiently to close calls.
- Assisting employers with queries on auto-enrolment legislation.
- Liaison with Third Party Administrator to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Data entry, data checking, scanning, opening mail.
Qualifications/ Experience required
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including English Language and Mathematics or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a technical support role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office computer packages, especially Excel.
- A flexible, helpful, and proactive person with a positive attitude who enjoys variety and challenge.
- An understanding of auto-enrolment.
- Previous administrative experience in pensions, payroll or financial services.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job