Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/11/2019
The Abacus Group are currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of an experienced Personal Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation and assist the Director of Global Disputes with the effective management of their day to day, ensuring optimum performance. The successful candidate will be expected to maintain an intricate knowledge of the company activity and strategic plan to ensure a competent delivery of their role, and must be able to showcase impeccable organisation and communication skills from their first day.
- Proactive diary management to include, filing emails, filtering incoming correspondence, proactively dealing with queries, responding to emails as required
- Extensive meeting management, ensuring the Director has accurate and timely information prior to meetings and is assisted with the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and/or print outs
- Provide support in relation to the booking, control use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices for the senior managers
- Provide administrative support to the Disputes ALT practice, to ensure the effective management and allocation of global Dispute resources
- Monitor and manage the client relationship database
- Proactively support the Director of Global Disputes & New York, ALT with management logistics for Disputes meetings, as well as “Deep Dives”, conferences, events, lunches and dinners as required, including event logistics, reviewing venues and menu planning and ensuring costs are maintained against budget
- Support the drafting and collation of papers and taking minutes of meetings, communicating decisions and proactively following up on action points
- Provide PA assistance to international staff visiting the Belfast Office, arranging their meeting schedules, IT requirements, office / desk space, passes, meeting room bookings
- Make and coordinate complex travel arrangements for the Director including preparing itineraries of travel information and business commitments
- Handle telephone calls, deal with enquiries as appropriate and relay accurate messages as required. Respond appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Director and the senior managers
- Collate, complete and process all expenses claims for the Director and the senior managers
- All other tasks as required by the role
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
- A proven track record of working as a PA to Director within a fast-paced professional services environment
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a PA role
- Works with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.