Personal Lines Advisor – Cookstown
Date Posted06 October, 2023
Personal Lines Advisor – Cookstown/Hybrid
My Client, a family-owned company since 1954, is seeking a passionate and skilled individual to join their dynamic team as a Personal Lines Advisor in Cookstown.
Continued growth and a dynamic management team stand behind their ambitious plans for the firm. Recent investment in their offices, with a complete refurbishment, and installation of new systems to further improve their service confirm their confidence in the future.
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Put through insurance exams
- You will provide a complete professional service to new prospects, existing clients, and your account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals, and claims.
- Liaise with clients regarding new business, mid-term alterations and renewals.
- Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for the client at the best price.
- Work to renewal deadlines
- Support senior staff when required
- Create and update both computer and paper-based records.
- Keep abreast of and assess the impact of external (such as legal and regulatory) changes as they relate to the role.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including English and Maths
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems
- Minimum of 2 years of personal lines insurance experience.(preferable)
- Minimum of 1 year proven track record in selling insurance.(preferable)
- Working knowledge of OpenGI (preferable)
- Professional qualification – CII or working towards professional qualifications (preferable)
How to Apply:
Ready to embark on a rewarding journey, then apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Commercial Account Handler – Crumlin
09 November, 2023
Trainee Commercial Account Handler – Armagh
09 November, 2023