Insurance Advisor – Hybrid
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted26 January, 2023
Do you prefer a hybrid set-up?
Are you having to go back into the office on a full-time basis?
Looking to work for a company that offers a healthy work-life balance?
Look no more, my client is offering a flexible hybrid pattern in their new office based in the city centre.
Established in 2011, my client has an ambition to significantly grow the company and is now recruiting for an Insurance Advisor.
My client understands the importance of career progression and therefore has a partnership with CII so that their colleagues can complete their insurance exams and gain further qualifications.
• Hybrid working between home and our new city centre office
• Monthly uncapped bonus scheme
• 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Additional day’s leave for your birthday
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company health & wellbeing package
• Company quarterly events
• Fully funded CII qualifications
• Staff referral – £500 if the person is successful
• Quarterly team bonding activities
• Process all customer documentation from the sales team for New Business, Renewals, Mid-Term Changes and Lapsed policies. Ensuring all correct documents are issued.
• Process and validate online sales.
• Process renewal invites and issue to customers.
• Other general administration duties and tasks as required by the company.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will:
• You will need to have at least 6 months prior experience working in an administrative or sales role.
• Have excellent client-facing, communication skills to resolve queries first time.
• Ability to work as part of an established team.
• Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to use initiative.
• Ability to take direction.
• Open GI experience preferred but not essential.
• Able to work quickly and accurately.
• 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (including Maths & English);
• Cert CII qualification (preferred but not essential)
Apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Personal Lines – Remote Working
Belfast, County Antrim
09 January, 2023
Commercial Account Executive – Downpatrick
05 January, 2023