Personal Tax Advisor – Big 4
Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00
Date Posted19 April, 2021
Senior Tax Associate – Belfast
Who will you be working with?
Abacus Professional recruitment have been selected to recruit for one of the largest accountancy & Advisory firms worldwide, who are looking to expand on their fast growing team here in Belfast. We are recruiting for the role of Senior Tax Associate to come on board with this global entity. The successful applicant will enable themselves to learn from the highly experienced senior members of the tax advisory team and implement their knowledge and skills to enhance their work.
Salary: Depending on level of qualification and experience.
What do we look for:
- Strong technical skills and the willingness to develop their knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines, whilst prioritise work, monitoring own budgets and fees
- Team player who is confident and has the ability to manage client demands, whilst seeking opportunities for new business
- Consideration of GAAR and Tax Code of Conduct including Professional Services in Relation to Taxation.
- Deal with incoming HMRC correspondence as required, reverting to Relationship teams for any necessary actions
- Confident communicator in all aspects
- Manage and identify areas of risk in an effective manor, whilst informing senior members where appropriate.
- Analyse the work of junior colleagues, giving advice and guidance where appropriate.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients on a daily basis.
- Aid senior members in order to successfully deliver tax projects, ensuring technical excellence
- Seek new business opportunities, whilst maintaining stable relationships with both internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Network with clients and potential targets at company events.
- Efficient management and delivery of a mixed portfolio of private client tax compliance and related services.
- CTA/ ATT/ACA/CA/ACCA or interested in studying CTA qualification.
To apply for this role or to discuss other Accountancy or Finance jobs in Belfast, send your CV directly by clicking the “Apply” button or calling the number below.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job