Salary£24000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted25 February, 2021
PMO Analyst – Belfast
Our client is keen to recruit a PMO Analyst for their Belfast based office. They have an outstanding global and local reputation for staff development and giving staff the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and high-level projects across the UK. You would find it very difficult to get an opportunity that will allow you grow and develop more than this role and company!!
The role involves supporting the execution of transformation and change projects for clients, who are predominantly within the financial services sector. With some duties being:
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and taking action accordingly
- Working directly with our internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes
- Previous PMO or junior project management experience
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project
You can expect a great basic salary plus an attractive bonus and excellent benefits package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job