Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Date Posted: 07/01/2021
The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our long standing specialist client as they seek to appoint a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Remote working will be considered for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, driven and passionate individual to join our clients dynamic marketing team, and the successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience of working in a dedicated PPC role. Working within a wider Marketing team, this role will work on the company websites which currently generate in excess of £2.5 million in PPC spend.
- Using initiative to optimise existing PPC campaigns to maximise website traffic.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and thinking creatively in order to plan, execute, and optimise PPC strategies for multiple products.
- Taking responsibility for keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Writing and optimising attractive and concise advertising copy.
- Managing accounts on various search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to maximise ROI and traffic volumes.
- Tracking KPIs to assess that performance and correct issues are detected.
- Producing reports for management, team members, and product owners/managers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with PPC ad platforms (including Google a Bing) and external PPC consultants.
- Detecting and correcting loss of revenue due to click fraud.
- Keeping fully abreast of all PPC and SEM industry trends.
- Leading and mentoring other staff members as part of a PPC team.
- Honours Degree in a marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related discipline (minimum 2:1 is preferred)
- Experience in a marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related environment.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience/Knowledge of programmatic marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms (including Google and Bing AdWords).
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- AdWords certification.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, tableau or similar) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manger is a plus.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.