Date Posted26 October, 2020
Are you an experienced office manager with good HR knowledge?
Do you have the ability to run a busy practice and possess strong staff management experience?
Would you like to work with a leading local business as they experience a period of growth?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a successful company as they look to appoint a Practice Manager. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is a well established veterinary practice that provides an important service throughout Belfast. They are an important part of the local community and have built up an enviable reputation for their high quality service, excellent customer service and competitive pricing. They are looking to appoint a Practice Manager who will be responsible for continuing the high standards and ensuring the offices run smoothly.
To support the practice principle and ensure the smooth running of the practice through the management of the practice and its staff. To develop the business as an active member of the Senior management team and ensure a continuous high level of patient care and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who will be able to demonstrate that they are :-
- An inspirational leader who can bring out the best in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comfortable delegating responsibilities where appropriate and manage resources efficiently to maintain a positive work environment for all employees.
- Analytical and methodical in their approach to all aspects of work, with an ability to interpret, suggest improvements and manage all practice finances.
- Confident with IT and able to adapt rapidly to work with practice management and accounting software.
- Self-disciplined, motivated and proactive problem solver who can work on their own initiative.
- A decision maker who is cool in a crisis, tactful, firm, and fair and able to address problems which can occur during the day-to-day running of a busy veterinary practice.
- Flexible regarding their own shift working pattern. We will rely on you to manage your working hours to meet the requirements of the role and ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Tertiary Level Education
- Minimum of three years senior management experience
- Recent Continuing professional development course attendance / certificates
- Recent line manager responsibility for staff
- Current knowledge of HR processes and policies to include recruitment and selection, performance reviews
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Business Management Qualification
- Customer Care Qualification
- Experience in mentoring and developing talented employees
- Marketing experience involving Website content management, digital/online social media positioning and associated requirements
- Property Management
- Workplace Health and Safety Awareness
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job